Monday, July 29, 2013

Let's Do This!

Alright, alright, I'm finally going to do this thing.  I've said for years that I wanted to start a romance reviews blog, but, being the procrastinator that I am, it's just something that never really happened.  It's funny what a random day off of work will make you do!

I suppose the first thing I should do is introduce myself.  So, hello blog universe!  My name's Nicole, though I respond to a plethora of different names.  Just don't call me Nikki.  I'll respond to Bob before I respond to Nikki.  I'm a tax accountant by day and a TV addict by night.  And, the most important part, I love to read!  I'll read pretty much everything I can get my hands on, my only requirement being that I need a romance.  This is proven by the fact that I love watching Game of Thrones, but I've been trying to get through the first book for almost two years now.  I read a few chapters and then I just have to put it down and read something else.  I vow to finish it someday!

When it comes to books, I really do read all things romance.  Some of my favorite authors include Lauren Dane, Nalini Singh, JR Ward, Gena Showalter, Julia Quinn and Maya Banks.  I do love to try new authors, too, and since I'm a quick reader, I generally end up reading some really random things while I impatiently wait for release days.

So, that's me!  Hello and welcome!  I'd love to hear about you guys, too, so feel free to leave me a comment.  It's release day tomorrow (YIPPEE!), so I'm hoping to have some reviews up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment